• I have two current exhibitions:
Conversation: Two Voices is my new window installation of large relief and intaglio prints and laser-cut plexiglass pieces at Window Treat, 3040 24th St (at Treat St) San Francisco http://windowtreat.blogspot.com/ from March 8- April 30, 2014.
Shift is an exhibition of works by the collaborative, Shift-Lab shift-lab.org tiny books and larger prints by Katie Baldwin, Sarah Bryant, Denise Bookwalter, Macy Chadwick and Tricia Treacy at San Francisco Center for the Book, 375 Rhode Island St, San Francisco sfcb.org Feb 21 - April 6, 2014.
• I am involved in two print projects at the Southern Graphics Conference in March 2014. More information at sgcisanfrancisco.org.
• [In Code], turning digital to analog, is a print project with the Shift-Lab collaborative shift-lab.org (Katie Baldwin, Sarah Bryant, Denise Bookwalter, Macy Chadwick and Tricia Treacy) at San Francisco Center for the Book, 375 Rhode Island St, San Francisco sfcb.org 10am - 5pm on Saturday March 29.
• The Dimensional Relief Print: Book Art/ Linoleum, is a print project by Macy Chadwick and Carrie Ann Plank at Academy of Art University, 60 Federal St (at 2nd St) San Francisco 11am - 4pm on Saturday March 29.
• I am a member of the recently formed artist cooperative, Shift-Lab, with Katie Baldwin, Denise Bookwalter, Sarah Bryant, and Tricia Treacy. Check out our website at shift-lab.org for upcoming shows and events.
• In January 2012, I was the co-chair of the College Book Art Association annual conference in Oakland, California.
• I was recipient of the 2012 Emerging Educator's Award from the College Book Art Association.
• I was honored to have my work featured in a recent publication by Lark books entitled Masters: Book Arts.
• I will be exhibiting at the Codex International Book Fair in Richmond, California, in February 2013.
• In Fall 2010, I had a residency at Kala Art Institute in Berkeley where I created a series of prints about the walled towns of Italy.
• In 2010 and 2011 I spent two amazing summers iin Umbria, Italy where I team-taught a six-credit college course in Book Arts and Printmaking with Carrie Ann Plank. The program is run through the Academy of Art University in San Francisco, and will be offered again in Summer 2013.
• A few paragraphs about my One Hour Books with Lisa Hasegawa and some of my mail art have been published in a great book entitled "Good Mail Day" by Jennie Hinchcliff and Carollee Gilligan Wheeler, available from Quarry Books.
• I was invited as a moderator at the Hybrid Book conference at University of the Arts, Philadelphia, in June 2009. Lisa Hasegawa and I co-moderated the Collaboration panel.
• I exhibited my books and prints at Codex International Book Fair, Berkeley, CA in 2007, 2009, and 2011. Aggregate Memory, a collaborative book created with Lisa Onstad appeared in the publication Book, Art, Object a record of the first Codex Book Fair in 2007.
• Images of two of my artist’s books were recently published in 500 Handmade Books, by Lark Books.
• Two of my artist’s books were purchased by Atelier Vis a Vis in Marseille, France
• An article about my teaching at the Academy of Art University.